Having a safe bathing solution such as a barrier-free shower or walk-in bathtub is an important home improvement feature that empowers many people to fully enjoy their home. And Best Bath Showroom feels that funding should not be an obstacle to creating the accessible bathroom of your dreams.
We want to ensure we’re doing everything possible to deliver the solutions our clients need, so we now refer clients to financial institutions, such as Admiral’s Bank, that offer home improvement loans for those who need it.
Under the FHA (Federal Housing Administration) Home Improvement Loan Program, consumers can finance permanent property improvements that protect or improve the basic livability and utility of the property. These loans are available only through lenders approved by HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development). Here are just a few features you can expect with this financing program:
- Quick pre-qualification and final approvals within 48 hours
- No equity or appraisal necessary
- All loans have low, fixed rates
- No early payment penalty
- Interest does not compound like credit card or home equity loans
- Tax deductible interest (consult your tax advisor)
- Insured with HUD
- Loans available for single and multi-family homes, condos and mobile homes
- Flexible terms from 5 – 20 years
If you want to explore the option of a home improvement loan for your barrier-free shower, walk-in bathtub or other Best Bath shower or tub unit, contact us today for more information about how this program may help your accessible bathroom ideas become a reality.